Sunday, January 27, 2013

Chocolate Milkshake

I have so many avocados I don't know what to do with them all! If you were to have asked me just one year ago how many different uses there are for avocados, I would have said one (in salad of course).  Well, clearly all that has changed. Fast forward to now, and I present to you yet another delicious avocado invention!



Who says you can't indulge in a chocolate milkshake and be healthy? Thick, chocolatey and creamy... what more could you want? :)

Serves 1
Ingredients:
1 cup almond milk
3/4 cup filtered water
1/2 avocado
4 medjool dates
2 tsps raw cacao powder
1 tsp coconut oil
1 tsp raw honey

Method:
Put all ingredients in a high speed blender, and blend until smooth. And more or less water depending on the consistency you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment