Friday, January 18, 2013

Share the love!

Just a little reminder for those out there checking out my blog or trying some of the recipes.... don't forget to comment, or "like" the posts you read!  I've received such beautiful and lovely messages from people that have been converted to eating whole, organic food by having been inspired by the recipes here... it's truly wonderful to get this kind of feedback.

BUT..... it'd be even lovelier to have these comments and questions on the blog! :)

Thank you so much to all you awesome followers... keep up the conscious & yummy eating!

I shall depart while leaving you with some cuteness that I found on google...


More recipes are on their way, I promise. Just been indulging in my own food rather than creating... ;-)


2 comments:

  1. I am one of the people who has been inspired to make a change because of what I have read on this blog. My husband and I are completely changing our lifestyles and attitudes towards food because of what we have read here. Thank you so much Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such great news! good on you, and thank you :)

    ReplyDelete