Monday, September 24, 2012

Raw Chocolate Balls

Ok let's face it. I frequently experience chocolate cravings. I have a massive sweet tooth, and always need something sweet on hand to satisfy my taste buds. The good news? These little balls are hands down my (and my husband's) favourite chocolate treat, and best of all, you can indulge all you like because they're actually healthy! They can be whipped up in a matter of minutes.



Ingredients:
4 Tbsp raw organic cacao powder (or cocoa)
1/2 cup dates
1 Tsp honey
2 Tsp coconut oil

1/4 cup macadamia nuts
1/4 cup shredded coconut

Method:
Mix all ingredients together in food processor until clumped together. 
Roll mixture in your hand into small truffle sized balls :) nom nom nom. Instant hit!

Optional: Sprinkle goji berries in the mix for a potent hit of vitamin C, amino acids, trace minerals & Vit B & E!

No comments:

Post a Comment